Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it '.

OK, so my OS took a major shit 2 days ago. I always hates Vista, and since my virus protection caused Vista to corrupt my laptop (real genius Microsoft) I now have Windows 7. I LOVE IT!

Microsoft Windows 7 ProfessionalMicrosoft Windows 7 Professional


It is so close to XP, I forgot how much easier and how much more fun being on the net again can be. BUT to get me there, I lost all my passwords, my programs all had to be put back on since my computer was wiped clean. I still have to locate my Word disc. I can't write without it!

Anyway...so there was my big bunch of crap.

This weekend I had a Photo Shoot. I got to be another dead girl (I am good at that) but this time it was being a vampire. And NO not the sparkly, stupid sort. A real blood sucking, kill you, not make you feel pretty sort. I had fun. Just wait I will be on another book cover, will share when it comes out.

So if you agree with my non sparkly "Vampires" you might like this:
http://www.cafepress.com/BornFighting.521270212

I am looking forward to this as a movie. I haven't read it yet, but when I read everyting I have to finish, I will.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!

OK I guess this is all. I am tired and I need to load my other programs.

Until next time.
Eden Brains