Sunday, April 10, 2011

I believe that even the simplest chunk of flesh has every right in the world to be alive

Well, it is Sunday. What have I done? NOTHING. Well, strike that I am reading a book, but other than that NOTHING!

This is what I am reading:


I being a huge fan of Zombie and Horror anything (most anything) am always looking for something new to get and if I like it well enough, I share with whom I can.

The Zombie of Montclaire Moors SculptureSo, that being said, here are two picks for this evening.

I think this would be great in my garden!


And last by no means least:
The Ex 5-Piece Knife Set with Limited Edition Chrome Holder Designed By Raffaele Iannello
How about a knife set? I want one!!!


OK, so I am going to read some more and lights out so I can shamble for some......food!

Until next time.
Eden Brains