Friday, April 22, 2011

God has fled. Hell reigns. Darkness prevails.

I have been way too busy for my own good. I have slacked on reading, blogging and being able to just message with some friends. I will catch up one way or the other.

Tonight, I have a great photo shoot. I can't wait to see the end result. Now I just have to do it. Come night fall, you better watch your neck!

Here are some picks I have seen that might be of interest to you:

I have this one!
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie WarWorld War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War



I want to get this, it looks funny.

Zombies for Zombies: Advice and Etiquette for the Living DeadZombies for Zombies: Advice and Etiquette for the Living Dead

 Not a fan of iPhones but this looks pretty cool.

Case-Mate Ray Frenden iPhone 4 Tough Cases, ZombiesCase-Mate Ray Frenden iPhone 4 Tough Cases, Zombies


OK I am out of here. have to get ready for my shoot. Normally being a Zombie and hearing I am going to get shot, would scare me. Irony, hm?

Until next time.
Eden Brains