Saturday, April 16, 2011

But I don't care darling, because I love you, and you've got to let me eat your brains

I have been busy. Very, very busy.

A little peek into my life. (Just one) I model. I have two shoots coming up mostly for the love of a good friend, Alex Severin. We met in an odd, odd way but we have become good friends. The reason I mention her is because the two shoots are for her to use as book covers. She has used me in one cover and is about to put me on the back sleeve of another. The two that are coming up I am not going to talk about as it is a surprise but I got everything I need and willl be ready for the first shoot this upcoming Friday.

I am tired so I am going to keep this short.

Here are a couple pick for tonight :

Belladonna in Hollywood (Vampire Vintage, Book 1)Belladonna in Hollywood (Vampire Vintage, Book 1)
This book is wonderful. I can't wait to read it again and read the next book in the series.

My Lip Stuff- Pot - Zombie Flavor (400+ Other Flavors Available)My Lip Stuff- Pot - Zombie Flavor (400+ Other Flavors Available)
Not exactly sure what a Zombie tastes like, but I may try this.

Manson - White Zombie Lenses with caseManson - White Zombie Lenses with case
I wish these were worth wearing, I think they look awesome.

That is it for tonight.

Until next time.
Eden Brains